Tuesday 28 September 2010

How to Learn More About Sales

After telling you how not to do sales yesterday, it's time to share a link that will help you learn how to sell yourself.

I came across Peter Shallard while reading Men With Pens yesterday, followed the link and found a really great site.

He's a psychiatrist who helps entrepreneurs and some of his stuff looks like it's going to be really useful. Having not long started up myself, selling is one of the hardest bits of my job and I was glad to find some really interesting articles and a free Ebook.

I recommend that you go over and check it out if you are looking for some some useful information on how to keep your business going.

When you are trying to run your own business, then you are automatically going to need to market yourself. This blog might just help you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment